Are you looking for a Natural Language Text Generation API you can straight integrate into your existing software architecture? Please be our guest, grab yourself a drink and check out our Text Generation API.
After the initial success of our AI writing text within our Graphical User Interface (GUI). Several businesses asked us how they could integrate our models as API into their existing infrastructure. A valid point we came after and worked tirelessly to now proudly announce its release.
Join our Discord community and send any feedback which passes your mind!
What is TextCortex API capable of?
The following categories are currently available via API:
- Code Generation: Generate code for a given programming language.
- SQL Query Generation: Generate SQL queries given table descriptions.
- Blog Generation: Create blog content based on given title, topic and/or keywords.
- Product Descriptions: Generates product descriptions based on the product title.
- Paraphrasing: Rewrite given text without changing its meaning.
- Social Media Post Generation: Create social media posts for various platforms with given keywords.
- SEA and Social Media Ads: Generates Ads based on the product that you are selling.
- Email Bodies: Generates Email Bodies based on the email subject.
- Email Subjects: Generates Email Subjects based on the given keywords.
- Auto-Complete: Generate a completion for rest of the text.
..and many more capabilities.
There are several variables you can configure while setting up the API for your infrastructure. Each of these templates has their own configurations. Please make sure to go through the documentation before implementing our API.
What do you need to get the API started?
- Visit our API documentation.
- Sign up to TextCortex Platform
- Sign in and go into the Settings and generate your API Key.
- Start making POST requests!
Also make sure to provide your bearer token in the Authorization header when making requests to protected resources.
More information can be found on our Documentation.
Who is the API for?
Any business that is fighting a high volume of texts, copywriters and is looking to provide their end customer with an additional value in accelerating text generation, i.e.:
- Product Information Management Systems
- Marketing Automation Softwares
- Email Softwares
- Performance Marketing Agencies
- Ecommerces with a long product portfolio
- Affiliate Platforms
We worked hard to make our API easily integrate-able and versatile in any situation. Let us know if you might not fit into the above categories, but are interested in cooperating. Let’s work on a common solution for your problem!
You can also check out how our Text Generation API is helping our customers on our Case Studies page.
You want to contribute?
On our way to integrate intelligent creativity to help businesses and individuals to be more public with the help of the (AI) written word. We welcome any enthusiast, evangelist, and volunteer to be part of our journey. Please do share our development with anyone you have the hunch that hemingw.ai will create value for them.
Do you think there is something missing? Please let us know and send us a mail with your suggestion to email@example.com.
And as promised the original and full statement when we asked our AI within a Jupyter Notebook:
AI copywriting is the future due to the now well-known limitations of human creativity. AI is capable of generating content that is not only more varied and more accurate than humans but also more likely to resonate with audiences. Given our limited attention spans on the internet, AI is best suited to handle the monotonous task of coming up with content.
About TextCortex AI
TextCortex AI is a Berlin-based Artificial Intelligence Startup. Being searchable as a business is not easy and in particular not cheap due to the human scalability limitations in writing text that a machine can understand. That’s why we have devoted ourselves to help businesses be more open, public, and searchable by developing AIs creating text hand in hand with the business for their products, advertisements, blogs and many other forms of the written word.