Did you know that by 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of all purchases will be through eCommerce?
That means that starting an eCommerce store can help you run a profitable business nowadays.
Yet, building a successful eCommerce business requires knowledge of different things, such as analytics, sales, marketing, etc.
Yes, growing your eCommerce business can be a huge time and money consumer, but only if you make beginner’s mistakes.
Instead, having everything set up properly can help your business grow easier.
That’s where eCommerce tools can be pretty helpful.
That is why we have put up a list of the 8 best eCommerce tools that can skyrocket your sales and make your tasks done easier.
Let’s get into them.
The benefits of Ecommerce tools
Ecommerce tools, also known as eCommerce apps, are applications designed to help you run your business more efficiently by simplifying some of your tasks.
Even though eCommerce tools are usually really simple to install and use. You only need to connect your store with their server so that the tool communicates with the store using a dedicated API.
Yet, that doesn’t mean they will take over your business.
Ecommerce tools give you much control and freedom over how you want to use them. Even though they help you automatize the process, you can create everything based on your business’s needs.
These tools can help your business with:
- Marketing activities - Automate your marketing on multiple channels, so you don’t have to worry about creating ads and running numerous channels’ campaigns separately.
- Accounting - By keeping track of your sales, these tools enable you to easily access your business performance, such as your revenue, costs, and so on..
- Customer service - By automating your customer service, you don’t need to always be available for the customers and their needs.
- SEO - Helping you boost sales by optimizing your shop and social media so your new potential customers can easily find you.
- Emails - Automate emails and promotions so that you can send email campaigns regularly without wasting time doing them manually.
- Analytics - Helping you analyze your campaigns and customer behavior so that you know at every moment what needs to be improved and what is working.
Let’s see which tools you can use for your business.
The best 8 eCommerce tools for your business
TextCortex is an AI writing tool that can help you create engaging and to-the-point product descriptions with a specialized template.
This eCommerce tool can help you create product descriptions at scale within a few seconds, so you don’t need to spend hours and days writing it for each product.
TextCortex can also help you create:
- Blog posts - Creating user-friendly articles and ranking your eCommerce in search results.
- Fb and Instagram Ads - Skyrocket your paid ads by creating copies that bring conversions.
- Emails - Create an engaging email campaign to guide your readers to view your store after seeing the email.
The best part is that this tool can create SEO- optimized descriptions for any category that you need in 70+ languages. As a result, all of your customers can get the information in their language, which directly increases customer satisfaction.
Plus, you can integrate TextCotex with your Shopify store and publish directly from the app, so you don’t waste time switching tabs and creating content faster.
To create a product description, all you have to do is:
- Enter the name of the product and include some features of it
- Once you're done with the input, just click 'Create'
TextCortex has a free trial and two premium plans: Unlimited and Lite plans starting at $5.59.
JungleScout is an eCommerce tool you can use for product research to analyze potential best-selling products with future maximum profit potential.
The tool uses a database for products on Amazon, and this information can help you choose the right products to sell, make ads and promote in your campaigns.
You can also use JungleScout as an analytical tool to save and monitor products to see how they’ve been selling in the long term, so you can spot trends and increase your sales.
This tool can save you time researching and promoting the wrong products that don’t sell.
Another feature of this tool that you can use is the “ Niche Hunter.” You can use JungleScout to track profitable niches, so you can use the information to adjust your products or ads.
This is what the analysis of the most selling products looks like on JungleScout:
JungleScout has a 7-day money return policy and 3 premium plans.
Buffer is an eCommerce tool you can use to schedule and manage your social media posts so that you don’t waste time posting every day.
Buffer is an excellent tool because you can manage your posts and track their progress. With this tool, you can track all your social media accounts and posts in one app to see which ones perform better and why.
With Buffer's data and analysis, you can improve your social media strategy and increase sales by promoting your products correctly.
The interface is really easy to navigate, so the tool is suitable for beginners and people who are not tech-savvy.
Here is what scheduled posts in Buffer look like:
You can use Buffer for free or try 3 premium plans.
Retainful is an eCommerce email marketing tool that can improve your email marketing strategy by automating your email campaigns for new and old customers.
By sending automated thank you, abandoned cart, or welcome emails, Retainful can increase your sales while taking over a very time-consuming task.
With the pre-made templates, you can create your personalized emails and launch a campaign based on your shop’s goals in minutes.
You can also use Retainful for:
- Building a personalized journey for customers - Making it easy for them to navigate through the platform will result in them buying your product easily. With Retainful, you don’t have to worry about creating this journey alone.
- Creating pop-ups easily - With Retainful, you can automate the pop-ups for every customer, so you can target the right ones with the right pop-up easily.
- Getting reports on your campaign - You don’t have to analyze your campaigns by yourself. You can easily access the data with this tool.
Here is what crafting a workflow for a welcome email looks like in Retainful:
Retainful offers a free plan and 3 premium ones.
SignNow is an eCommerce tool that can help you create and drop your digital signature and get it easily when you need it.
For example, you can use SingNow when your clients need to sign something, or you need to sign documents with your vendors.
With SignNow, you don’t have to waste time downloading and signing the document manually. You can always put your digital signature quickly in a couple of seconds.
With SignNow, it is also easy to add multiple signs to one document and add a signature on your phone.
Thus, making it very effortless to add a signature when you need to, so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
The best part is that your signature is legally binding, so you don’t have to worry about creating signatures that don’t have a legal value.
You just click on the icon, and here is how you can draw, upload or let the app make your digital signature by entering your full name and initials.
Here is what making a signature looks like:
SignNow offers a free trial and 4 premium plans.
Veeqo is an eCommerce management tool that you can use to keep your inventory levels accurate and avoid overselling and unhappy customers.
Keeping track of your inventory alone or with other tools can be time-consuming and with errors.
You can integrate Veego within your shop and don’t waste time on inventory information. Veeqo can update it automatically, and you can always have real-time information.
You can also use Veego to:
- Find your orders quickly in one place - You can track and manage them easily and accurately.
- Connect shipping to your inventory on one platform - You can easily manage and track all your products' shipping processes.
- Track inventory to never sell out - With Veego, you can always know which products you lack, so you can update them on time, resulting in satisfied customers.
Veeqo has 3 premium plans.
Kissmetrics is an eCommerce tool that can help you track users’ behavior in your shop easily, so you can use the data to improve your shop’s interface.
With Kissmetrics, you can see metrics such as total sales, total revenue, and new visitors on one page, so you can always track that easily.
You can also use Kissmetrics to:
- See your most-viewed and added-to-cart products - Allowing you to use that information to update your products.
- Identify your most popular discount offers - You can use this information to make a coupon strategy that will always work and bring more sales.
- Check the conversion rate of your email campaigns - You can know if your email strategy works and how much revenue it brings, so you can use that information for creating future ones.
Here is what the KIssmetrics funnel report looks like:
Kissmetrics offers 3 premium plans billed yearly.
LiveChat is an eCommerce customer service tool that you can use to communicate with your customers automatically, so you don’t waste time on introducing features or answering FAQs.
You can use LiveChat to answer the most common questions and solve problems automatically, so your customers don’t wait for a response.
Multiple features allow you to store chats, use keywords as hashtags, and create a product recommendation based on replies.
All of these options can help you make your shop more user-friendly, resulting in increased revenue.
Other features you can use are:
- Chat reports - You can get chat reports every week/month to see the FAQs or the problems your customers face to improve your business.
- Agent reports - You can use LiveChat’s data to track the success of your agents, so you can follow their progress whenever you want.
Here is what the chat report looks like:
LiveChat offers a 14-day free trial and 3 premium plans.
TextCortex for writing product descriptions that convert
Ecommerce marketing tools can be quite helpful if you want to run a successful online business without worrying about all the single tasks you have to do.
They are easy to install and use and can help you automate your process.
With that in mind, we created TextCortex.
You don’t need to spend a lot of time writing and importing product descriptions every day when you can create them and import them directly in seconds.
TextCortex is an AI writing tool you can use for free as an app or a Chrome extension.
It is an excellent tool for business owners because it can help you create both long-form and short-form texts in seconds with trained use-case modules.
You can use TextCortex for creating:
- Product descriptions - Creating product descriptions for any category
- Social media captions - Making copies for all of your social media channels
- Blog posts - Creating blog posts from scratch
- Ads copy - Making copy for ads based on the keywords you want
- Emails - Making emails from bullet points
Download TextCortex for free and generate product descriptions to see how you can save up 80% of your writing time with this tool.