Did you know that 88% of Marketers in the US and Canada use Content as the biggest part of their marketing strategy?
Yes, content marketing is one of the most used marketing strategies, but it takes a lot of time and money for it to be successful.
It doesn’t have to. Instead, you can use some of the best content marketing tools to simplify and leverage your marketing activities and still generate great results.
Numerous marketing tools promise to do this. How can you know which ones won’t waste your money and time?
Today we will talk about the benefits of content marketing tools, and list the best content marketing tools according to research, productivity, SEO, and design.
Let’s jump right in.
Why use Content Marketing Tools
To be effective, content marketing needs to be a continuous, planned activity. You need to make sure that your content reaches the right audience at the right time.
Still, so many people and companies waste their time on non-important things and metrics.
With content marketing tools, you can make your marketing strategy more efficient in terms of faster research, better SEO optimization, etc.
Here are the main benefits of content marketing tools:
- Organize and share your content better and faster - With content marketing tools, you can develop a plan for your content and work more efficiently by automating sharing of your content across multiple channels.
- Faster research - Content marketing tools help you find new ideas for your blog posts and articles by monitoring what is trending on the web and social media.
- Better SEO optimization - Help you optimize your content so it gets found online through search engines and social media channels.
- Edit and proofread content faster - With some online writing tools, you don’t need to worry about grammatical and style mistakes. Your content will be ready in minutes.
- Increase productivity - Tools can help you organize your team or posts better, so you don’t waste time on organization.
Let’s go through our best content marketing tools and explain why you should use them in 2022.
1. Content Writing Tools
AI writing tools have taken a toll on the industry for some time now, as writing assistants that can help you create and edit your text quickly.
Still, many writers don’t use them because they’re afraid they will get penalized or are just not pleased with their output.
That’s fair, but what if you use content marketing tools that are developing their own modules that produce unique content, that can speed up your writing x10, and paraphrase your sentence in seconds?
Here are the best writing tools that can help you make your content better and faster by having features that automate a part of your work.
TextCortex is an AI content marketing tool that can help you create long-form and short-form content in seconds, so you can publish content on multiple platforms faster.
TextCortex uses user-case models to create original, grammatically correct, and natural-sound texts.
You can use TextCortex to:
- Create copy for your website or social media - Making it easy for you to create copy for every platform you use, without wasting your time.
- Generate long-form blog posts - Ending writer’s block and helping you publish SEO-optimized blog posts faster.
- Create emails that convert - Helping you create your email marketing campaign that will be user-friendly and make your readers your next customers.
- Rephrase/ Summarize texts - Allowing you to recycle an old idea but in a way that is 100% plagiarism-free, so you don’t have to worry about Google flagging your content.
You can use TextCortex as as your all-in-one tool for the features mentioned above.
To use it, all you need to do is:
- Download Chrome extension for free
- Enter a few-word idea and highlight it
- Click on the TextCortex icon
- Click the option that fits your current needs
You can download the TexCortex Chrome extension for free. Plus, there are two premium plans:
Grammarly is an online editing tool that can help you create grammatically correct, punctual, and natural-sound texts.
With Grammarly, you don’t have to proofread your text and check if your style/ and tone are appropriate. It has many features that flag your sentence and leave suggestions for you to improve it.
With Grammarly, you can:
- Automatically detect grammar and spelling mistakes - Making it easy to edit them and not risk any mistakes in your content.
- Get an explanation for your mistake and a suggestion - Allowing you to learn from your mistakes and make your content better in the future.
- Check if your text is plagiarized - Easily look for plagiarized content, so you won’t get flagged by Google.
How does Grammarly work?
- You just write a sentence/paste a text, and it will flag words and leave suggestions
- Just click on suggestions, and you will get your edited text
Grammarly has a free plan and two paid premium plans.
2. Research Marketing Tools
Research marketing tools help you find the information you need quickly and in the right place.
Yet, some people still use Google as the easiest way to find information about the topic they need.
You can still use Google, but these research marketing tools can give you expert information that you can use and help you find more precise content easier.
Let’s see the top research marketing tools that can make this process easier:
Feedly is an app where you can research your news/content ideas privately without getting distracted by other irrelevant information.
With Feedly, you can get precise, straightforward information that you can use for your content, making your research process more productive and faster.
Eventually, resulting in well-researched and straight-to-the-point content, you create and share.
You can use Feedly to:
- Research privately - Allowing you not to interrupt your attention with ads or other spam information.
- Find and organize the right information - Access the right information quickly to create content faster and use more precise information.
- Share insights with your team - Use Feedly to share your insight with your team quickly, so all of you will be at the same page when researching a topic.
Feedly offers a free plan and 3 paid premium plans.
BuzzSumo is an online content marketing tool you can use to discover high-performing content or analyze numerous data points to improve your content strategy and sell more.
With BuzzSumo, you can track the latest trends and identify influential people, which you can use to create content that converts.
BuzzSumo can help you:
- Get ideas for your content - With the option to look at all the content that is ranking high and selling, you can analyze it and implement it in your work to get the same results.
- Make your content useful for the audience by answering their questions - Get access to forums and see which questions your customers ask most. You can use the information to create user-friendly content that solves concrete problems.
- Analyze your competitors - Use BuzzSumo to analyze your competitor’s top-performing content and use it as an inspiration to make your content even better.
BuzzSumo has a free plan and 3 paid premium plans.
3. Productivity Marketing Tools
Productivity marketing tools can help you do all your marketing tasks in one place, saving you time by organizing your work faster.
Here’s how these tools can help you:
- Keep a list of tasks, projects, or goals and add or remove items as needed when it's completed - Making it easy for you to keep track of everything going on in your business in one place.
- Help you never lose sight of the big picture or miss any details with your daily planning - Resulting in everything getting ready in time, without any mistakes.
- Remind you of important tasks to be completed - In that way, you will never miss a deadline.
Here are the productivity tools you can use for your business:
Notion is an online marketing tool that can increase your team’s productivity by organizing your workspace so that users can easily navigate through the platform and find what they need.
With Notion, you can display all pieces of information in one space, categorize them, and describe them, so you don’t have to waste time sending something to each member or client.
With Notion, you can:
- Store documents, images, and spreadsheets in one place - Put images, documents, videos, or tables so everyone can access them easily when they need to, while not switching from different platforms.
- Track and manage tasks live - Track the progress of a task, who is working on it, and add deadlines quickly and effectively. You don’t have to waste time communicating with individual people on different channels. You can progress at every moment on a single platform.
Here is an example of what your workspace at Notion can look like:
You can use Notion’s free plan or check their 3 premium plans:
Storychief is an online content marketing tool that can help you run campaigns for multiple social media platforms from a single place.
Storychief can help you increase productivity by not wasting time creating different posts and campaigns for each social media account.
Storychief can help you:
- Set campaigns for different social media platforms - Making it easy for you to distribute the same campaign on different channels.
- Set a content calendar - With a content calendar, you will not have to worry about what to post every day/week. You will have everything organized and prepared, so it will help you increase your productivity.
- Get an insight into your campaigns - You can run and analyze your campaigns on one platform, so you won’t waste time switching to others to check their performance.
Here is what your content calendar will look like after you have entered the information and the dates:
Storychief offers a 14-day free trial. Also, you can choose between three premium options:
4. SEO & Analytical Marketing Tools
SEO marketing tools have features that can help you promote your business, product, or brand.
How can they do that?
With help such as link building or keyword optimization, your company may attract more attention and exposure which will lead to increased sales.
Here are the tools that make your business more visible:
1. Keywords Everywhere
Keywords Everywhere is an online SEO marketing tool that can help you make your content more visible and user-friendly with its many features for the right keywords.
You can use Keywords Everywhere to get the search volume, history of searching, and other metrics related to keywords on one platform, which will save you time and money.
With Keyword Everywhere, you can:
- Get historical search volume insights - You can use this feature to see the volume of your targeted keyword over the years, which will help you decide you should use it.
- See “people also searched for” and “related keywords” data - Saving you time on doing extensive research, you will get everything that is connected to the keyword you entered in a couple of minutes.
Keyword Everywhere offers 3 premium plans:
Optimizely is an online SEO marketing tool that can help you analyze your content and make it better and more user-friendly.
With Optimizely, you can get an objective view of your content's performance by seeing which topics drive high-value action and using the data for your next marketing strategy.
You can use Optimizely to:
- Analyze content in real-time - See how your content is performing, and make fast decisions with the data you have been given.
- Get a clear ROI - Use the data to know which topics drive more sales, and don’t waste time on topics that don’t make your customers buy.
Optimizely offers three premium plans:
Conclusion - TextCortex is the only content writing tool you will need
I hope some of these content marketing tools will make your tasks easier in terms of productivity, better SEO, faster research, and easier editing.
Using proper content marketing tools can help you simplify your tasks drastically without spending too much effort on learning how to use them.
That’s why we created TextCortex.
TextCortex is the only content writing tool you will need to get your writing done 7x faster while making it more user-friendly and converting.
TextCortex helps you simplify your content marketing activities by:
- Creating long-form and short-form content in second - Making it easy for you to create content for different social media platforms.
- Creating emails that convert - Helping you create the right emails to drive sales and improve your email marketing campaign.
- Paraphrasing/Summarizing your text - Making it easy for you to recycle old content or better structure your sentences.
Therefore, you no longer have to spend hours creating your copy. With TextCortex, you can speed up the process and make it more efficient.
Download the Text Cortex Chrome Extension for free today, to reach the first pages of Google and make sales quicker.