You want to start a blog but have no idea what resources may help you write more effectively?
Tools are necessary to get things moving in the correct direction and produce the best outcomes, just as in any other profession.
However, while writing a blog may appear simple, it is actually quite challenging.
You need many things to get done but not enough time to accomplish them — meeting deadlines, writing different content forms, ensuring search engines can easily find your content, and more.
Today, we've compiled 6 best blogging tools for beginners to help you start penning blog posts quickly and with more confidence.
Let's get down to business!
Basic Requirements For A Compelling Blog Content
Writing blog content is more than just choosing the correct phrases to use.
If you want your content to be valuable and meet the needs of your readers, you must first learn what makes it engaging and, more significantly, how to deliver it.
Here are some basics to keep in mind if you want your blog posts to stand out:
- Boost your writing skills — You should be aware as a beginner that you won't have the writing ability to create flawless content in the first round. AI writing tools can help you overcome difficulties and guide your thoughts in the desirable direction.
- Correct your grammar — Solid content needs to be without typos or mistakes. Make sure to proofread your content and correct every error to raise authority on the subject.
- Improve content's readability score — To maintain your audience's interest, your writing needs to be understandable, concise, and well-organized.
- Target the right keywords — To determine what keywords to target within your articles, you'll need to discover how people search for specific solutions to their problems.
- Include visuals — Visuals are elements of content that make your words make more sense, pique curiosity, and speed up the reading process.
- Practice — Last but not least, more writing brings more experience, and more experience brings better results.
Tools for blogging in this scenario only exist to help you create, organize and improve your content for the best performance. The rest is up to your writing creativity and dedication.
Now that you know what you need let’s find out which tools can help you level up your content writing today.
6 Best Blogging Tools For Beginners That Will Make You Start Writing Instantly
TextCortex is one of the best blogging tools for beginners that, with its blogging features and functionalities, can help you improve your writing skills and create any content form you need.
That includes blog articles, ads, emails, social media posts, product descriptions and more.
TextCortex’s AI writers relies on best practice knowledge, machine learning processes and complex algorithms to predict the best possible outcome for desirable content form.
These processes ensure the content is of the highest quality and it will be delivered in a way that sounds completely natural.
How does TextCortex work?
TextCortex is available as a web application and Chrome rewriting extension.
Web application offers features such as:
- Product descriptions
- Blog writing
- Marketing copies
- Story writing
- Shopify integration
- Sales and Support email templates
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube descriptions
- Instagram captions
- Blog Title Generator
- Paraphrasing and Rewriting
- Tone changer
For example, to generate an article with Blog writing feature, define your blog topic, provide information what the article is about, choose keywords, set text length, and creativity level and hit ‘Create’ to generate.
Here is what generation process looks like:
On the other hand, TextCortex Chrome extension offers the flexibility of AI-powered assistance on more than 30 platforms such as Facebook, Gmail, Slack, Hemingway, LinkedIn, and more.
You can use the Chrome extension to rewrite your sentences in bulk, transform bullets into an email, write blog posts and expand your sentences.
Did you know that the TextCortex extension can generate long-form content from a single sentence?
To create your blog post using the rewriter extension, you only need to write a single sentence, select it, click on the logo, and choose the ‘Blog body’ feature.
TextCortex will then provide two sets of outputs to choose from. Here is what that process looks like:
Additionally, TextCortex lets you rephrase the output as much as necessary.
You won't need to switch between windows to achieve your desired results. Instead, you can modify your AI-generated output on the spot with a single functionality.
To paraphrase, you need to highlight the sentences or paragraphs you want to rework, click the logo, and then select the ‘Paraphrase’ feature.
Here is how the ‘Paraphrase’ function works in practice:
The best part is that TextCortex utilize rewriter extension within the editable canvas of the web applications, which brings more functionality to your content generation.
By utilizing AI writing tools such as TextCortex in your writing process, you will reduce your writing time, produce content at scale, and improve the quality of your content more efficiently.
TextCortex comes with forever-free and two pricing plans:
Grammarly is an AI-powered tool primarily focused on providing suggestions how to improve your writing, fixing grammar mistakes, and keeping your content unique.
Grammarly offers features such as:
- Grammar checking
- Suggestions for punctuation
- Suggestions for synonyms
- Readability, clarity, and engagement score
- Plagiarism checker
To use it, all you need is to paste or type your text directly in the canvas. Grammarly will automatically offer suggestions on the right side of the window with clear instructions and explanations of why changes are required.
Grammarly is primarily used as a web application but also has a free add-on for Chrome that lets you use Grammarly on multiple platforms.
You can switch to Grammarly Pro if you want more advanced features.
Grammarly offers forever-free and two pricing plans:
Hemingway is also one of the editing tools primarily focused on the writing style and text's readability.
In comparison to Grammarly, the Hemingway app will flag sentences that are difficult to understand because they contain too many adverbs, passive voice, words with simpler alternatives, or labels that are too long.
You can start writing in Hemingway's editor as soon as you open the web interface. In addition, the tool will automatically color sentences that require modification so you can address the issues quickly and easily.
The flaw of the Hemingway app is that it is available only as a web interface and doesn't allow you to save projects for future use.
Hemingway browser version of the editor is completely free. However, its desktop app comes with one pricing plan:
As mentioned earlier, visuals are an essential element of the blog content, in charge of boosting the engagement of your blog pieces.
Canva tool provides a web-based environment for producing blog-related materials, such as graphics for social media, posters, presentations, and videos.
It has a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and an extensive collection of premade layouts, graphics, fonts, images, sounds, and other media files.
Canva also supports incorporating material from other websites, such as Giphy and Google Maps.
It is a free tool that provides templates for various uses, including brochures, films, presentations, and more.
Canva offers forever-free and two pricing plans:
5. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a tool that can help you track down information about your website's performance.
It is an analytic tool with various cutting-edge features that can measure traffic and gather data such as:
- Most effective and ineffective pages — Quickly identify your website's top and bottom performing pages. You can use this report to find the problematic pages that need some changes or to fix broken links. Additionally, you can analyze the page layout and traffic patterns of the most popular pages and implement those similar tactics on the underperforming pages.
- The overall number of visits for a specific time frame — This feature provides insights into the number of readers of your blogs. For the period you specify, Google Analytics delivers accurate information on the overall number of hits for each particular page.
- Comparative analytics — Google Analytics enables you to contrast the effectiveness of your website over two distinct timeframes. For instance, you can analyze the current week's performance with that of the year's first week.
- Demographic insights — Demographics data can help you understand your audience. For example, knowing your readers and their hobbies allows you to create content according to their preferences.
In addition to these features, the Google analytics tool allows you to employ a variety of advanced capabilities, such as campaign management and events tracking, for your own marketing efforts.
Google Analytics’ Pricing
Google Analytics is a free and straightforward tool to use. It will quickly highlight your blog's strong and weak points and help you develop a solid strategic plan that will bring outstanding results.
This brings us to the following tool:
6. Moz Keyword Research Tool
Moz offers a suite of features that can help you effectively optimize your content for SEO and improve its ranking in search engine queries. This is an essential element of your blogging strategy because it enables you to deliver your content to the targeted audience.
Moz keyword tool can help you:
- Figure out which phrases (keywords) to use in your next article
- Track the keyword performance of your posts after publishing.
- Research the popularity of a particular keyword
- Learn how challenging it is to rank for a specific keyword
Moz can help you plan the article's keyword, allowing you to create more targeted content for your website.
In addition, if you want to ensure that your investment into your blog is paying off, you can use additional helpful Moz features such as constructing backlinks and analyzing on-page analytics.
Moz offers 4 pricing plans, with ability to subscribe monthly or yearly, and Moz Pro 30 days free trial:
To Wrap Up
With this tool set of the best blogging tools for beginners, you'll have everything you need to launch a successful blog.
What's more, you won't have to invest a thing to start your blogging journey because all the tools on our list are free to use.
Blogging takes extensive strategic planning and organization that follows market trends, which is far from complete.
A solid foundation can position you for an upbeat launch that promises fruitful outcomes.
If the quality of your content remains constant and high, you will accomplish most of your goals. That's why we created TextCortex. It will:
- Boost your productivity
- Take away 80% of your writing work
- Help you produce content at scale
- Inspire your creativity
- Improve your writing skills on the way
Ready to give it a shot?
Download Chrome extension today and enjoy 15 free creations daily to try out the app and see the lighter side of writing for yourself.