Did you know that 64% of B2B marketers consider AI valuable in their marketing strategy?
Are you considering incorporating AI tools into your marketing strategy but are concerned about how safe they are?
Or maybe you wonder whether they are as good as people claim?
The internet is constantly buzzing about AI content writing tools and their usefulness, so, logically, such a topic piques your interest.
And, as a marketer, there is plenty of work you already have to process, so the idea of implementing AI writing tools sounds like a dream come true, right?
On the other hand, everything that is new and that involves organizational and procedural adjustments can raise doubts and fears.
However, it is worth investigating how to write blog posts with AI, what they can do for you as a writer, and how to ensure that they don't violate Google's SEO standards.
In this article, you will find answers to all those questions.
So let's get started!
What Are AI Writing Tools?
Artificial intelligence writing tools are software created to take over the tiring and tedious part of the writing process by automatically generating it for you.
They are designed to speed up your writing process by up to 10x compared to manual methods and assist you in writing content at scale.
And to better understand how they can achieve all that, we need to know how they work.
How Do AI Content Writers Work?
All AI systems employ complex algorithms to evaluate and comprehend millions of data points.
AI tools use natural language processing and machine learning processes to gather all relevant information based on a keyword you provide to create specific output.
That process differs between AI tools that use GPT-3 modules and AI tools using use-cases modules.
Additionally, various fundamental similarities exist between AI writing tools and search engines such as Google.
To find relevant information, they both employ the same deep learning architecture:
- AI writers use that framework to include relevant information in text generation.
- Conversely, Google uses it to decide what material is relevant to a searcher's query.
Even if the concept of artificial intelligence sounds frightening and complicated, its objective is to make any process more manageable.
The same goes for AI writing tools: you don't need to understand the logic behind algorithms to use them.
Furthermore, the text generation process is the same for most of them.
Enter your keyword, hit a button, and in less than a minute, you will have a whole post that is SEO-friendly by default.
What Can AI Do For You As A Writer?
As any content management knows, a consistent publication plan that includes high-quality content is an essential aspect of SEO strategy.
However, because they are so preoccupied with other aspects of their pipeline, producing enough material while maintaining the same quality is incredibly challenging.
AI writers provide solutions to this challenge by enabling you to automate the writing process while maintaining a constant quality level.
They are designed to help you create almost any content format, such as:
- Ad copies that drive clicks
- Product titles that bring conversions
- Product descriptions that convince buyers to purchase
- Blog titles that hook readers
- Blog posts that are effective enough to keep the reader's interest
- Titles for YouTube videos that stand out
- Cold emails that improve business communication
- Email outreach sequences that intrigue subscribers' curiosity
- Engaging content for social media that drive more leads and increases brand awareness
AI can assist you in attracting more traffic to your website by helping with well-formatted and keyword-rich content.
Depending on the type, AI writing assistant can help you:
- Proofread — Check your content for grammatical errors and typos.
- Rewrite sentences — Paraphrase your sentences without changing their meaning for better context.
- Create outlines — Better organize your blog posts by creating article checkpoints.
- Summarize text — Get a well-packed piece of information from a long text.
- Expand your text — Extend content length from a single sentence.
- Write short and long-form content — Generate any content form you need, from product descriptions to full articles.
- Optimize your content for SEO — Create text that is keyword-oriented.
- Shorten your research time — AI tools can provide information on the subject you write about that you can later fact-check and research more specifically.
- Produce content at scale — Generate up to 10x more content than you did manually.
- Improve your writing skills — Some AI tools offer SEO assistants, such as Grammarly, to help you with your content's readability, clarity, engagement, and delivery effect.
- Overcome writer's block — Get fresh ideas on approaching the subject.
The ability to create required pieces of content with almost no effort can establish a solid content development plan and improve your marketing strategy.
GPT-3 AI Tools VS. Use-Case Module-Based AI Tools
The primary difference between the GPT-3 writing tools and use-case-based AI tools lies in the question: "Where are they pulling information from?"
GPT-3 modules use 10% of the internet to get relevant information.
Use-case module-based AI tools use a database of best practices to generate the desired output.
Why does this matter?
AI tools with GPT-3 are more likely to produce 'refurbished' than fresh content because their primary focus is to generate some text rather than its quality.
Another reason is broad access to 'any' information available over the internet — AI tools can't differentiate true from false and old from new information.
That can be troublesome because Google can penalize false and misleading information.
The situation is quite different with use-case modules because their AI writers can only access carefully chosen information.
That does not mean you do not need to check the facts with use-case AI tools, but rather that they are more reliable in the content generation process.
Another advantage is that AI tools based on use-cases have more natural-sounding output and generate much more compelling content than GPT-3.
Are AI Tools Legit?
"Are AI tools legit?" is a common question that usually means, "Will Google penalize AI content?"
And the answer to both questions is — Yes and No.
The better question is, "What are you using AI assistants for?"
AI writing assistants will push the writing juices, give you a hint, and even generate entire articles for you, but they are far from perfect.
They need a human touch to get the final form and become content your readers will resonate with.
And if you write blog posts with AI in the right way, here are some small guidelines to use them legitimately:
4 Advice You Should Know To Safely Write Blog Post With AI
Here are some AI blog writing tips to help you make the most of AI content writing tools. Keep these in mind to create good quality content.
1. Fact-check everything
I already mentioned that AI couldn’t differentiate true from false, and it can happen that sometimes the output can sound gibberish.
Not to mention that it can provide misleading and false information about something that doesn’t exist.
Additionally, it can often give credit to the wrong people when citing.
As a measure of precociousness, when you write blog posts with AI, it is mandatory to triple-check your facts before you publish content generated by AI tools.
After all, it is a machine that is not perfect, and it will make mistakes.
Thank God for that, because otherwise, we writers would be jobless.
2. Use patterns when giving instructions
Depending on the context, a piece of writing might have multiple meanings.
AI tools can understand context only by using algorithms to identify patterns and calculate probability.
For example, If you need to write blog posts with AI, don't just throw keywords randomly.
If you want to write about vacation, add keywords around the main keyword:
- volleyball, towel, sunscreen, swim, trunks
Then the AI writer will recognize the pattern and follow along by adding other words, such as:
- books, sunglasses, toys, beach chair
When using AI tools, think about the order of the keywords you want to use and help AI to recognize the pattern for the best output.
3. Mind your tone of voice
If you want to write for specific targeted audiences, AI writers use different tones of voice to generate desired output, such as:
- Formal tone
- Informal tone
- Humorous tone
- Serious tone
- Optimistic tone
- Motivating tone
- Respectful tone
- Assertive tone
When choosing the tone of voice, you are helping AI writers understand the text generation pattern you want them to follow.
4. Continuously optimize content for SEO
Optimizing content for SEO is an absolute must, whether generating content automatically or manually.
Luckily, AI tools generate text thanks to our keywords, so when you write blog posts with AI, your output is often SEO optimized.
However, remember that you should research your keywords before choosing them.
AI tools Pros And Cons
If you give it a shot as a freelance writer, you won't have much to lose if you decide to implement AI tools in your writing strategy.
But, as a marketer who is urgently trying to develop a trustworthy brand and does not want to make a mistake or experiment, having doubts is natural.
Despite the high development and adoption statistics for AI technology, you will most likely not be the last marketer to take precautions when making this decision.
To demonstrate that we understand, below are the most prevalent reasons why individuals oppose AI use and why people cheer for it.
AI Adoption Roadblocks
⛔ The AI doesn't understand what it is writing.
An AI text generation works best for short-form content because it is easier to train AI writers for a limited data set.
But, for the long-form content that requires relevant information, the AI will provide information based on mathematical calculations of relevance, not the truthfulness of the data.
⛔ AI is stylistically defined.
AI writers have a limit to the data they use for generating and the training data determines how AI writers write their text.
They occasionally can produce boring and repetitive content.
⛔ Calculated creativity
Artificial intelligence is not necessarily creative, even if it can create novels.
Their creativity is also a calculation with outcomes that barely make sense, but sometimes algorithm patterns can add unexpected turns and twists.
⛔ Google doesn't like AI-generated content
As long as users read articles, Google will undoubtedly accept them whether a human or AI tool writes them.
But the thing with AI-generated text is that when it is not edited by a human hand, its flaws become more apparent.
When readers leave blog posts because of poor content quality, Google algorithms recognize it as spam.
Advantages of AI Implementation
Since you already know now what AI tools can do for you as a writer, the best way to represent AI tools’ benefits is through some statistical facts:
✅ Increases business productivity:
- AI can increase business productivity by 40%.
✅ It gives a competitive advantage:
- 84% of global business organizations believe that AI will give them a competitive advantage.
✅ Improves internal business operations:
- 36% of executives say that their primary goal for incorporating AI is to optimize internal business operations.
✅ Automates the working processes:
- Machine and asset maintenance in manufacturing takes 29% of AI automation.
✅ It reduces human errors:
- AI implementation in consumer packaged goods has led to a 20% reduction in forecast errors.
✅ Improves sales and email marketing:
- 87% of AI adopters said that they were using, or at least considering using, AI for sales forecasts and to improve their email marketing.
✅ It is a reliable contributor:
- 75% of companies plan to use AI systems to eliminate fraud.
✅ Famous marketing giants are already using it:
- Google’s Machine Learning Program is 89% accurate.
- With machine learning, Amazon reduced its “click to ship” time to 15 minutes, a 225% decrease.
✅ It is an inevitable future:
- The worldwide AI market will grow by $120 billion by 2025.
Online businesses rely on organic traffic, and the demand for original content grows daily.
The issue is that finding competent bloggers is difficult, and engaging a marketing agency can be costly.
Small businesses might leverage artificial intelligence for blog authoring to overcome this hurdle and develop unique original content.
And to flow in that world without hesitation, we have a recommendation that actually can work for you.
How To Write A Blog Post Using TextCortex?
Your content strategy is essential for your business growth because it establishes communication with future clients, customers, and readers.
And to maintain a trustworthy and reliable connection with them, it is vital to choose an AI writing assistant that can help you write compelling content that resonates with the audience.
And everyone is saying that it is not easy, but I will dare to say that it is.
If you are new in the writing universe, you will have to do your homework and learn the basics to become a content writer and get familiar with stuff such as:
- How to fix your writing
- How to overcome writer's block
- How to write blog titles that attract readers
- What are the most common mistakes in business writing
- How to please your readers with effective storytelling, etc.
But the good part is yet to come — you don't have to read tons of books to become a good writer because TextCortex AI writers constantly do that for you.
TextCortex is a use-case module-based AI writing tool that generates content from more than three billion sentence knowledge base to take away 80% of your writing work.
Those are best practice sentences that humans wrote, meaning that our AI writers' text includes a clear and human-like output tone of voice.
TextCortex uses complex algorithms and machine learning processes to generate 98% plagiarism-free content with the other 2% of pure creativity.
How does it work?
With TextCortex, you will no longer have to overthink your content repeatedly because you can write blog posts using AI within seconds, based on provided keywords.
If you want to write blog posts with AI, all you need to do is to:
- Sign up for free.
- Choose a desirable TextCortex template and the output form.
Let's have a look at how easy and quick the entire creation process looks:
However, this is not the end of TextCortex possibilities.
As a marketer, you can write blog posts using AI while handling daily business communications on the fly, also using AI.
Do you wonder how?
Our Chrome rewriter extension can help you by assisting with:
- Rewriting sentences for better context.
- Extending sentences for more information.
- Summarizing sentences for brief details.
- Creating cold emails from simple bullet points.
- Autocomplete sentences without finishing them.
Here is how that works:
A free version includes 15 free daily creations that you can expand by evaluating the tool or recommending it to a friend.
Sign up for free and let TextCortex take care of all the tiresome and exhausting aspects of your job while increasing your conversions and consistently enhancing your communication skills.