Did you know that Search engine optimization can increase the business value of a blog visit by 429%?
You probably know that most internet users do not go beyond the first page.
That means your business needs to rank high on SERP if you want to drive more organic traffic to your website.
However, we cannot overlook that many businesses struggle to create SEO-friendly and high-quality content.
So our question for you is?
“With many websites competing for the same keywords, how do you ensure your site gets noticed?”
Today we will briefly cover why SEO tools are essential for your online business and how they can help you automate the SEO content writing process to stand out on Google.
Additionally, we prepared a list of the 11 best tools for SEO content writing that can increase the quality of your articles and bring more organic traffic down the pipe.
Let’s get straight into that!
Why Are SEO Tools So Important
To gain more organic traffic, you need to create SEO-friendly and engaging content that helps your readers find what they are searching for.
When people go online to find a service or product, they type in a keyword phrase and scan through the search results until they find something that looks interesting to them.
Tools for SEO content writing can provide empirical data on those searches that you can use to maximize your rankings and create content on popular topics.
According to the relevance to a particular keyword or query, Google uses hundreds of ranking factors to organize, link, and display web pages on a search engine results page (SERP).
If the content of a specific page matches what those searchers are looking for, then it's likely that Google will rank that page highly for that particular keyword phrase.
By using SEO tools you can overcome difficulties searching for the best keywords to fit search algorithms, and automate that process.
How AI Content Writing Tools Can Help You Improve Your SEO Rankings
Tools for SEO content writing allow you to create SEO content that will always be at its best.
They can ensure that your company is always on the cutting edge of SEO, keeping up with competitors in terms of SEO rankings.
Using tools for SEO content writing, you can:
- Optimize your content for search engines – Create unique content with keywords and phrases that people use when searching for information online.
- Research the right keywords automatically – Get suggestions on top keywords for your blog posts and products.
- Generate a list of related terms – Get suggestions on similar, highly-ranked words as an alternative.
- Keep readability score on track – Make sure that your content is not hard to read.
- Avoid grammatical errors and typos – Create error-free content.
- Create content at scale – Automate the process to create up to 10x more SEO content than you did manually.
By implementing SEO tools in your writing process, your content will always keep up with your competitors, and you will have more time to focus on other essential aspects of your business.
11 Tools For SEO Content Writing To Boost Quality of Your Articles
Now that we covered the basic information about SEO, let’s check some of the most popular tools for SEO content writing to help you excel in this area.
TextCortex is a use-case module-based AI tool for SEO content writing that can help you create high-quality content optimized for search queries, taking away 70% of your writing work.
TextCortex is the best option for content writers searching for how to speed up the writing process, keep the quality of the content intact, and increase SERP rankings.
As a result, it helps you increase organic traffic to your articles and websites.
TextCortex uses transformers models to learn how to become more creative by reading through billions of SEO-optimized sentence examples.
This technique gives a machine the ability to learn the patterns of human speech and continue developing these patterns by creating sentences word for word.
As a result, TextCortex became an all-in-one tool that can automate the entire SEO writing process.
All you need to do to create an article is download the TextCortex Chrome extension, navigate to the platform that you use for writing, and enter a few-word idea about the article.
Then, highlight it, and click the “Long-form post” button.
Not only can you create a topic-related articles within seconds, but you can also rewrite any part that you want to improve.
Just highlight the sentence or paragraph you want to improve, and hit the “Rewrite” button.
Choose the output that best fits your needs, and your article is ready to go.
With TextCortex, you can:
- Create SEO-optimized content without thinking about SEO – TextCortex uses powerful machine learning algorithms to automatically analyze keywords you provide and then automatically generates SEO-optimized content.
You will no longer have to think about search engines and if your article will hit the query because TextCortex will ensure your keywords are in place.
- Create content at scale – With a single click, you can generate up to 10x more content than before.
On the other hand, TextCortex generates 3x as many posts as GPT-3 tools in less time.
The best part is that the quality of content generation is always high-level– natural, SEO-optimized, and engaging.
- Article-length and creativity level on demand – With Textcortex's module system, you can create more extended pieces of text with the creativity level you find best for your articles.
Control the article's creativity level to reach the targeted audience on each creation.
In addition, TextCortex will provide some text according to the keywords you provide and let you extend it in the process.
Best for:TextCortex can help you automatically generate SEO-optimized content at scale without worrying about always-changing SEO-ranking factors.
SEMrush is an SEO tool and PPC software that helps you discover what kind of keywords you should be investing in for organic search engines.
It can also help you find out keywords your competitors are paying for so that you can tail their strategy and start making more money or engaging more interested prospects.
SEMrush is suitable for both beginners and advanced marketers.
It has features that will help you identify on-page SEO issues that need to be sorted quickly.
This way you can leverage those issues successfully when building your brand name, finding target keywords, and generating more leads.
Using SEMrush you can:
- Look for keywords that match your niche – SEMrush provides a snapshot of the competition in your niche and tells you what they are doing to rank higher.
- Find new keyword ideas – By typing in the website URL of your competitors, you will have insights into the performance of keywords they are using.
This way, you can easily decide if there is any potential to aim for these keywords yourself.
- List top alternative keywords – SEMrush provides a list of the top 10 results for a keyword you are looking for.
It also shows how many websites on the first page are using those specific keywords to get more traffic.
- Help you with on-page SEO – The Site Audit feature tells you if any SEO issues need to be sorted and adjusted on your webpage.
Best for: SEMrush tracks the competition, follows their progress, and helps you identify the new potential for your own content.
With over 10 million daily active users and 23 billion documents proofread monthly, Grammarly is the most popular spelling and grammar checker tool online.
Grammarly is a free grammar checker tool that helps you communicate more effectively by identifying and correcting grammar mistakes and suggesting suitable synonyms.
Grammarly Premium is a paid version of the service that includes plagiarism detection and style suggestions.
Here are some reasons why you might want to use Grammarly:
- Powerful proofreading capabilities – Grammarly will find and correct grammar mistakes, including punctuation and spelling, syntactic errors, stylistic issues, etc.
- Professional-grade content suggestions – Grammarly suggests professional-grade alternative words or phrases in your text when you select the option "Write with Style."
It identifies repeated words, unnecessary modifiers, passive voice, and other writing problems that can make your text denser without adding value to it.
- Plagiarism detection for online content – If you work for an online content writing agency or on multiple projects, this feature will help you keep your content unique.
Best for: Grammarly's groundbreaking proofreader helps you write high-quality content, without grammar mistakes.
WordAI is an automated paraphrasing tool designed to help you create readable and plagiarism-free content.
WordAI transforms entire sentences around and replaces them with entirely different sentences.
The resulting content is always natural, readable, and unique from the original.
When you subscribe to the WordAI Pro Premium membership plan, you will get access to features such as:
- Intelligent SEO Analysis Tool – Using AI technology, WordAI analyzes your existing backlinks and tells you which ones need improvement or removal.
It also calculates the strength of your pages' SEO and ranks them accordingly.
- Rewrite duplicate content on your site or blog – WordAI can rewrite those articles giving you unique content while making sure search engines aren't seeing the same thing repeatedly.
- Export content in different file formats – WordAI also lets you export your article in different file types, such as plain text, PDF, or HTML.
This is helpful if you want to save the rewritten version of your article or send it to someone for editing.
Best for: Use WordAI to rewrite your content in bulk in an SEO-friendly manner.
AnswerThePublic is an AI tool that helps you to find questions that are answered by your content.
The tool gathers commonly asked questions about some topic and presents them in a graph or table of content sorted by relevance.
It uses the Google feature “snippet” tool to gather relevant questions.
You can use the tool by typing in your chosen keyword and then selecting the country you are targeting (US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc.).
Here’s what AnswerThePublic can do for you:
- Find questions people ask on Google – See all the asked questions before you even type a full search term into Google.
AnswerThePublic can organize these questions into useful categories so you can easily find related phrases people are searching for.
- Find prepositions & comparisons around your keyword – Discover all the different ways people ask questions about your topic by seeing Google’s predictions for searches with ‘for’, ‘like’, and ‘near me’ alongside your keyword.
This helps you find more specific things people are looking for – and shows you how they talk about it.
- Display everything by popularity – AnswerThePublic offers to break down by popularity, questions, prepositions comparisons, and alphabet.
This way you can create content that targets the questions and concerns of people interested in that topic.
Best for: Use AnswerThePublic to find what your buyers and audience are typing in Google and write about these topics.
Hemingway Editor is an excellent tool for writing in plain English.
It also helps writers cut down on their word count and avoid the overuse of adverbs.
The Hemingway App is easy to use, and it’s available online.
You can copy and paste your content into the editor or write directly into the app.
To improve your SEO writing with Hemingway:
- Follow grade suggestions – Hemingway checks the readability of your sentences, providing the grade you should aim for better performance.
- Follow color markings – Hemingways offers improvement suggestions in categories defined by color.
Hemingway marks long sentences, difficult words, passive voice, and adverbs in case they need adjustment.
- Edit text on the spot – You can instantly keep track of your progress with content creation, and make suggested changes within the application.
Best for: Hemingway is the best to use for rewriting content, making it more readable.
Clearscope software uses artificial intelligence to analyze the top-ranking web pages for a given keyword and find the words that are associated with those top-ranking pages.
The software helps you uncover content gaps in your website and suggests the optimal keywords that you should target.
Clearscope also provides a detailed report on its findings, which can be easily exported into an Excel spreadsheet for further analysis.
This way, you can identify your content gaps and make changes to your existing blog posts to more closely align with what readers are looking for.
Clearscope’s SEO features:
- Track your research ratings – This gives you a fair idea of how your research rating compares with other websites.
- Page Analysis – You can use this option to analyze a URL based on the keywords you are targeting for the page.
- Keyword Analysis – Find all of the keywords driving traffic to your competitors' sites.
This is a good way to find out what people are searching for when they arrive at their web pages.
- Competitive Comparisons – Clearscope also provides detailed information about your competitor's backlinks and social media presence.
This can help you to identify what strategies they are using and how you could improve your performance.
Best for: Clearscope is a useful tool that helps you find the optimal keywords and backlinks for your blog posts based on competitors' content analysis.
Buzzsumo is a tool that helps the digital marketing industry better understand what's working and what isn't across the social media landscape.
The software shows you the most often shared content on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and even your website.
The free version of Buzzsumo allows users to search for top-performing content based on their target keyword or topic, and quickly share it across popular social media.
The paid version of Buzzsumo offers additional features such as content optimization, social monitoring, and competitor analysis.
Buzzsumo can help you with:
- Research the most shared content on social media – By analyzing content from your competitors and industry, you can see what's “working” on the market and improve your own strategy.
- Manage your content creation and distribution strategy – You can search by keyword to find out which articles have performed best, then use this data to choose what to share, when to share it, and where to share it.
- Uncover influencers in any niche – Buzzsumo provides data to conduct sentiment analysis and allows businesses to quickly find influencers in their market and reach out to them for a potential partnership or sponsorship opportunity.
Best for: Buzzsumo provides tips on which engaging topics to create for the best SEO performance results.
InLinks is a complex SEO and content optimization software that helps you model your content by determining entities related to your niche.
InLinks can determine what is relevant to your target audience, and it has a deep focus on internal link silos.
It can analyze your site's existing content and create opportunities to double down on or add new content based on those entities.
Using InLinks you can identify any content gaps that may be hindering your ability to drive qualified traffic to your web pages via search engine optimization.
InLinks also allows you to create internal link silos through built-in linking features, creating the foundation for a healthy SEO profile that will rank your pages higher.
InLinks can help you:
- Understand what your competition is doing – InLinks provides you graphical analysis of your competition's content.
This way, you will have clear insights into the competitor’s length of the articles, the density of the keywords, and an overview of external and internal links.
- Understand what people are searching for – InLink will calculate the intent behind keywords your competitors are using so you can adjust your content for a better ranking.
- Get topics and thematic analysis – InLink can group and categorize each topic to help you get information about definitions, related alternatives, and the most popular questions.
Best for: The InLinks platform understands and analyses your content to connect it to knowledge graphs within popular search engines.
Frase is a content optimization solution that offers features to research and content topics and briefs optimized for SEO.
It's also helpful in identifying content gaps by analyzing competitors' keyword performance.
It's designed to work with any keyword research tool, so you can use whatever you want to plug into the content optimization process.
You can add your text or edit the Frase-created copy, then publish your article directly from Frase.
Use Frase tool to:
- Research questions – Frase's Question Research option can do research based on your keywords to find the most common questions people ask on websites such as Quora and Reddit.
- Generate content brief – You can get a comprehensive content brief with details such as headings, keyword count, and relevant sections through this feature.
- Create your intelligent knowledge base – If you want to lead users through the answer funnel, you can use the Answer Engine feature.
Frase can analyze and optimize user intent data and provide insights on ratings, geolocation, and CTR.
Best for: Use the Frase tool to generate ideas for your articles.
SurferSEO tool is an SEO content writing tool that features six options to help you improve your SEO ranking.
The tool uses machine learning and AI to audit SERP sites and provide optimization insights.
It also enables you to use an advanced content editor to optimize your content for search engines.
Along with the Keyword analyzer that we mentioned several times already, SurferSEO offers these SEO features:
- Content Editor – It analyzes your content for keyword density, sentence length, readability, spelling errors, etc.
If there are any issues with your content, it will let you know so that you can make edits quickly and easily.
- SEO Audit – This feature allows users to create compelling visual content for their site.
It includes a drag-and-drop image editor that makes it easy to create graphics for social media and other purposes.
- SurferSEO SERP Analyzer – This feature helps users evaluate a website's performance on search engines like Google so you can see what areas need improvement.
- Grow flow – With this option, you can create better topic clusters and fill content gaps across your site pages.
Best for: SurferSEO offers intense SEO analysis at hand across all your website pages.
To Sum Up
Hopefully, this list can help you find a few tools to help you in your quest to improve the quality of your content and to gain more visits to your page.
Whatever tool you decide to use (or tools), the most important thing is to put in the effort.
And for better results, incorporate them into your workflow to always start with the right content.
Let’s not forget to mention that it is vital to pick the tool and understand if it can help you manage your writing necessities correctly.
Some of you will need tools just for proofreading and readability scores – like Grammarly and Hemingway.
For others, investigating competitors is the primary focus – SemRush, Buzzsumo, InLink, and Clearscope can help with that.
However, if you search for an all-in-one tool that will help you automate the writing process and never think about SEO factors again – TextCoretex is a perfect solution for you.
TextCortex can create high-quality SEO content, reducing the time, cost, and effort of writing them.
Try AI Writing Assistant for free to check if it can make the writing process more efficient and help produce better end results for you.
In case you decide to use TextCortex in the long run, the paid version comes with 2 pricing plans:
If you are hungry to produce more SEO-optimized content in 70% less time, Sign up for free and watch how TextCortex beats search queries and boosts your SERP ratings in no time.